XPX is a powerful ecosystem of advisors who are all focused on the success of companies in the lower middle market. As a member, you have an opportunity to contribute to and benefit from this ecosystem.
Here are a three tips for getting the most out of your membership:1. Attend Chapter meetings to learn and build relationships:
2. Use Member Profiles to find and get found
- Learn from the programming
- Meet new people and share your experiences
- Stay in front of people you know
- Hear about how our members apply the XPX Advisor Principles
- (Multiply these benefits by attending other Chapter meetings at the member rate!)
- Find other members through the advanced searching in our directories of all members or just the members of your Chapter.
- Reach out to other members (if you’re logged in you can click to email them from their profile)
- Get found by members and website visitors (make sure to log in and optimize your profile so your expertise is clearly detailed)
- Rest assured that all the members you see share our core principles
3. Use the Knowledge Exchange to learn and raise your visibility:
4. Maximize your visibility and connections by stepping up:
- Learn from writings and videos from our members and chapters
- Reach out to authors through their profiles to learn more
- Contribute content to raise your own visibility
- Demonstrate your principles through your writings and content
Questions? Please reach out to us!
- Check out our sample volunteer opportunities and talk with your Chapter's board about getting more involved
- Consider stepping up as a Chapter sponsor. In addition to your personal profile, we'll feature your corporate logo in emails, at meetings and on all pages of our website.