XPX is a powerful ecosystem of advisors who are all focused on the success of companies in the lower middle market. As a member, you have an opportunity to contribute to and benefit from this ecosystem.
Here are a three tips for getting the most out of your membership:1. Attend Chapter meetings to learn and build relationships:
2. Use Member Profiles
- Learn from the programming
- Meet new people
- Stay in front of people you know
- Hear about how our members apply the XPX Advisor Principles
- (Multiply these benefits by attending other Chapter meetings at the member rate!)
to find and get found:
3. Use the Owners’ Academy to learn and raise your visibility:
- Find other members through the advanced searching in our directories of all members or just the members of your Chapter.
- Reach out to other members (if you’re logged in you can click to email them from their profile)
- Get found by members and website visitors (make sure to log in and optimize your profile so your expertise is clearly detailed)
- Rest assured that all the members you see share our core principles
Questions? Please reach out to us!
- Learn from writings and videos from our members and chapters
- Reach out to authors through their profiles to learn more
- Contribute content to raise your own visibility
- Demonstrate your principles through your writings and content