GROWTH. TRANSFER. LEGACY.

Share this post with your LinkedIn connections:

Caber Hill Announces The Sale of a Midwest Janitorial Company

October 23, 2018 2:41 PM | Angie Ellis (Administrator)

XPX MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: PETER HOLTON

XPX Chicago member, Peter Holton, the Managing Director of Caber Hill Advisors announced today that it advised a Midwest janitorial company in the sale of their business to Anchor Building Services of Chicago, IL.

“The reputation and history of the seller was the main attraction for me in our partnership with the company. The owner and his family have built a wonderful business over the years and we are excited to continue the legacy going forward. The accounts the company has worked with over the years provides an avenue to continue to grow Anchor Building Services and to become of the most dominate players in the Chicago market, “said Tom Prybylo Jr., President of Anchor Building Services.

“Of the different possible buyers, I feel Peter Holton brought us the right fit for our multi-generational company. Tom, and his team at Anchor, are committed to allowing our operations staff to continue serving our clients, which provided me the comfort I needed to entrust him with our company, clients and employees. It's a great way to move into retirement “said the seller of the Midwest based janitorial company.

“I thought I understood what was involved in offering my company for sale but was not prepared for the roller coaster ride of the preparation and process. Peter Holton and the entire Caber Hill Advisors team were a huge help in getting us ready for the sale process and guiding us through to a successful sale. During the process, Peter was invaluable in keeping me at ease, “said the Seller.

The process was led by Peter J. Holton, Managing Director of Caber Hill Advisors, who leads the firm’s efforts nationally in the janitorial industry. For more information, please email him at peter@caberhill.com.

About Caber Hill Advisors

Caber Hill Advisors is committed to working with business owners so they can successfully fulfill their personal and professional legacies. We serve small and middle market companies, in very specific verticals, who want to either sell their business or make an acquisition. Our firm's innovative approach combines the best elements of the local business brokerage community and the large, very expensive investment banks.

The result is that our clients receive individualized attention and expert guidance specific to their industries. Our professionals have all worked in the markets we now serve, and while each individual has a strong track record of successful transactions, we're not just "deal guys". In fact, each of us has either owned a business, grown up in a family business, or personally invested in small companies. This gives us a deeper understanding of the challenges facing business owners and allows us to focus on more than just closing the deal.

At XPX Chicago, we are a community of professional advisors who work collaboratively to help U.S. privately-held businesses build long-term, sustainable and realizable value. Share your success stories with fellow XPX members by e-mailing them to Laura Yunger, CEO of Saltare Solutions and XPX Chicago Communications Chair: lyunger@saltaresolutions.com

Copyright XPX Global LLC | Terms-of-Use | Privacy-Policy