US Member: 

GROWTH. TRANSFER. LEGACY.

Share this post with your LinkedIn connections:

Harold E. Eisenberg Foundation - REAL Bright Summit: Building the Future of Real Estate - Advertisement and Sponsorship Opportunities!

November 19, 2020 5:52 PM | Anthony Mulé

Hello XPX Chicago Members, 

I am an Association Board Member of the Eisenberg Foundation and I'm reaching out to invite you to support the Foundation's REAL Bright Summit, a bold, new adaptation of our Annual Dinner gathering combined with our Career Day program that includes a full week of virtual educational programming. Building the future of Real Estate is a critical part of our mission, especially during these uncertain times. We're stepping towards the challenge to provide inclusive education, mentorship and networking opportunities to foster the growth of a bright and diverse next generation of industry leaders. 

As a Guidebook Committee and Foundation associate Board Member, I am offering my connections an opportunity to secure a premium ad early and be recognized right away to promote your organization. We are also including five complimentary virtual passes to our REAL Bright Night industry celebration for those who purchase a premium placement. Our sponsors will have visibility to high profile real estate industry leaders across the country.  

Sponsors will be featured in our Networking Guidebook similar to previous dinner events, with expanded national reach to over one million people thanks to our partnership with France Media. Your recognition includes our print and digital editions, distribution throughout the REAL Bright Summit, to our Foundation mailing list of 10,000 leaders and year-round on our website and at our Chicago-area events.

Your contribution will be prominently recognized on our enhanced REAL Bright Networking Guidebook. The Guidebook will be distributed to attendees of 20+ engaging workshops for students featuring industry leaders, as well as through our industry-focused evening, our REAL Bright Night. During this large closing event, we will host a high profile guest speaker and bring important issues to light while inspiring our audiences. Plus, we will distribute the Guidebook year-round at all Foundation events and in printed form via mail to our supporters.

Most importantly, your support will fund the mission of the Eisenberg Foundation, which provides year-round resources and programs in real estate education with ever-increasing needs to serve due to the pandemic. We are grateful for your consideration and look forward to serving our industry together through the REAL Bright Summit.

Click here to learn more about our sponsorship levels  - Please contact me directly for more information on all the sponsorship level opportunities. 

In addition to sponsorships, there are Networking Guidebook ad placement opportunities as well.  There are also many speaking opportunities available for the event itself.

Here is a link to last year's digital edition.  Please click here to purchase your ad via our online form. The deadline to place an ad in our Guidebook is December 1. View the outline of the Summit’s educational components, here.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to let me know.  This is a great event for an excellent cause.  The outreach will be national this year due to the virtual set up of the event.  It is a great opportunity for your company to help out the Foundation and get national recognition as well.  Thank you!

Regards,

Anthony S. Mulé, MAI, CCIM

Mobile: 847.338.3416

amule@valbridge.com

Copyright XPX Global LLC | Terms-of-Use | Privacy-Policy