Lessons Learned from Successful Ownership Transitions
Online registration is closed. You may register at the door.
Join us for an XPX/AM&AA meeting to hear an "Exit Planning Update" from a panel of experienced exit planning advisors who have worked with business owners for many years to plan and execute successful ownership transitions.
• How to enhance your practice to better serve your transitioning clientsPanel Moderator: Jane Johnson
• The owner's lack of planning and what is at stake
• Which owners are engaging advisors for exit planning
• What information owners must know before they can proceed with their business transition
• Challenges, concerns and issues that owners must overcome
• Which exit strategies are chosen most and least often
• The outcomes for owners
• Lessons learned by owners as well as their advisors
, CPA, CM&AA, CBEC, Founder, Business Transition Academy
, JD, CBEC, MS Finance, Founder, Pinnacle Equity Solutions
, CM&AA, CPA, MST, Principal, ROCG Americas
, Managing Director, This Way Out Group, LLC
4:00 - 5:00 PM Registration, Networking, Bar and Hors d'oeuvres
5:00 - 6:30 PM Panel
6:30 - 7:00 PM Networking
Each attendee receives one free drink ticket for the cash bar and Hors d'oeuvres will be served.