Centerpoint is expanding its team with the search for an Operations Associate. This full-time employee would work closely with the firm's Supervisor of Client Operations to manage an array of service related items. Please feel free to introduce possible candidates virtually with an e-introduction to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or myself email@example.com. A general overview of the position can be seen below.
A successful candidate will have:
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A positive attitude and eagerness to assist clients and team members
· A strong dedication to client service
· Sensitivity to confidential and personal matters for clients
· Must have a curious nature for learning and desire to problem solve
· The ability to multitask at an extremely high level, adapt to new priorities, and proactively resolve every day client and office issues independently
· The ability to work with precision and clarity in a high-paced, demanding environment
· The ability to prioritize multiple projects, work independently as well as collaboratively.
· Strong technology and system skills
· Dedication to a positive firm culture
Responsibilities of this position include:
· The preparation and completion of applications for new client investment accounts and be an integral part of the onboarding process as well as the ongoing service of portfolios and individual and family service needs.
· Confirming client money movements, check requests, transfers etc.
· Management of portfolio tax related information and content for clients and CPAs
· In addition to working with the head of operations, projects may include assisting team members and firm principals, with a focus on general operational research
· Will work directly with firm custodian and service team on behalf of client for ongoing service needs
· Perform general office duties, including assistance with answering phones, screening and directing calls, preparing meeting content that may be operational related, maintaining inventories and filing
Requirements of this position include: