GROWTH. TRANSFER. LEGACY.
Message or share this on LinkedIn:
As is our custom each year we have selected our top 10 strategy management quotes for you to reflect on.
1. “Strategy management is not a box of tricks or a bundle of techniques. It is analytical thinking and commitment of resources to action.”Peter Drucker
3. “The riskiest thing we can do is just maintain the status Quo.” Bob Iger, Chairman & CEO Walt Disney Co.
4. “Designing a winning strategy is the art of asking questions. Experimenting and then constantly renewing the thinking process by questioning the answers. No matter how good today’s strategy is, you must always keep reinventing it.” Constantinos Markides (from his book, All the Right Moves)
5. “A company’s purpose has to be relevant to every employee, regardless of their job, and every customer, regardless of what they buy. If it’s only relevant to one or the other, it’s not there yet.” Simon Sinek - author, motivational speaker
6. “In the current environment, companies can’t afford not to have a set of guiding principles…a system of core values that communicates ‘true north’ to the entire organization.” Orit Gadiesh, Chairman, Bain & Co., Boston
7. “No excuses. No explanation. You don’t win on emotion. You win on execution.” Tony Dungy, Former coach of the Indianapolis Colts NFL football team
8. “The time has come for Chief Executive Officers to transform themselves into Chief Enabling Officers who enable, encourage and enthuse employees.” Vineet Nayar, CEO of HCL Technologies
9. “Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their players and motivate.” Vince Lombardi
10. And let us close with Albu Consulting’s mantra: “Without strategy, execution is aimless. Without execution, strategy is useless.” Morris Chang, CEO of TSMC
Dick Albu is the founder and president of Albu consulting LLC, a strategy management consulting firm focused on engaging and energizing leadership teams of middle market private and family businesses. With offices in Stamford, CT, the firm is dedicated to helping its clients formulate robust business strategies and follow through on execution of key strategic initiatives. Dick Albu can be reached at 203-321-2147 or RAlbu@albuconsulting.com. Rob Krist, Managing Director can be reached at RKrist@albuconsulting.com. Please visit Albu Consulting’s website for more information at www.albuconsulting.com.
Join our mailing list
Follow our LinkedIn Company Page Co
Join our LinkedIn Group